Over a year ago my wife and I went into the city for a very special appointment. It wasn’t a dinner date or to go see a movie, no it was far more unique and exciting than that.
We were going to get a print out of our home title deed.
You see, over the previous 6.5 years we had very aggressively paid off our entire mortgage. From over $400,000 in debt right down to $0. We now truly owned our own home and this felt like the graduation ceremony. A reward and celebration for all our hard work over those years.
I can still easily remember them handing the piece of paper to us.
That gave us clear title over the land, the house and was one of the best things we’ve ever done.
From that point on we were 100% debt free. No car loans, no uni loans, no credit card debts or personal loans or even mortgage debt. Whatever we earned was now entirely ours to keep. It’s hard to describe how empowering that feeling is but needless to say, it felt great. We’re not the only one who’s gotten this result either.
“A quick note of thanks for the incredible spreadsheet”
I found it just over three years ago, and after plugging the numbers in saw that we could repay our mortgage drastically quicker than previously imagined.
About half an hour ago, we just made the final payment.
Pressing ‘send’ on the email to the bank requesting clear title was the sweetest thing I’ve ever done online!
Again, thanks. It’s a great service tailored to all borrowers.
Since that fantastic day I’ve been thinking hard about how best to help others get this great feeling and result in their lives. For many years I’ve been writing and showing thousands of people from over 175 countries how to do this but mortgages are boring. Handing someone pages of text and numbers is a giant snooze fest most of the time, even more so when it’s about mortgages!
Furthermore many people simply don’t learn this way. They’re visual people, they need live examples, pictures or information explained to them in multiple ways before it really clicks. I needed to communicate better if I wanted to help as many people as possible. So I decided to take things to the next level and create an amazing online video course.
|GO FROM NO IDEA TO MORTGAGE FREE IN UNDER 10 YEARS|
- No more fights over money
- No more debt dragging you down
- No more denying yourself the things you love
- No more trying the lame tactics that never get any actual results
- No more giving the banks hundreds of thousands of dollars of your money
Paying a $400,000 mortgage off in 10 years instead of 30 will save you $400,877 in interest. If you’d rather keep that money for yourself instead of giving it to the banks, this course is for you!
This material is proven, with simple steps and serious results. Already it’s helped thousands of people from over 175 countries pay off their mortgages in a fraction of the time it normally takes. This course will help you save HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars with only a very small amount of effort. Best of all, this Big Win will set you up for the rest of your life.
How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early is NOT…
There’s a lot of “experts” out there that will promise you the world and deliver nothing. So, let me be perfectly clear, honest and upfront with you and outline what this course is NOT:
- It’s not a list of “top tricks” or “hacks” that don’t really make any difference to your mortgage
– Instead, you’ll get access to a proven strategy that works
- It’s not something to just make you feel good but has you do no actual work
– Instead, you’ll do some work and then feel fantastic when you look back at your progress
- It’s also not a hollow promise with no actual substance
– This strategy has already helped thousands pay off their mortgage early including me!
How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early IS….
So now that you know what this course isn’t, let’s go through what it IS. What you will get by working through the following course content is:
- A completely different way of managing your mortgage and future life
- Serious, tangible results that will drastically shorten the length of your mortgage
- Step-by-step instructions to help you learn and put to use all the new material I’m providing
- A huge, ongoing advantage over the vast majority of other people
“BEST DECISION EVER!”
Martin had a huge mortgage and was determined to get rid of it!
“Started our mortgage at $375k in November 2010. Currently we have $67k remaining and it’s May 2016 (6 years!).”
“It’s tough going, but by far the BEST DECISION EVER!”
What You Will Get
- Lifetime Access
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 5+ Hours of Practical Strategy Videos
- Financial control and a paid off house in no time
- Freedom to spend money on the things you love, guilt free
- A mortgage that gets automatically crushed in under 10 years
- A huge advantage over everyone else with access to fully customized resources
- Not just vague descriptions but specific, step-by-step instructions with clearly set out walkthroughs
What You Will Learn
- Why so few pay down their mortgage quickly and how to beat it
- A proven strategy that has been tested on hundreds of people and gets immediate results
- How to automate your mortgage so that paying it off in under 10 years is the default setting
- Why paying off your mortgage is a true, achievable Big Win that you can hit with very little work
- How offset accounts work and how to get the same result without being gouged by the big banks
- How to cut through the crap and focus on the things that truly matter when taking down a mortgage
- How to adjust the strategy so it works for you, even if you have kids, even if you only have one income
How Is The Course Different To The Website Material?
While this course is based off the existing and proven Mutilate The Mortgage material it also includes so much more. To begin with it’s ordered much better than the sporadic, random posted order of all the various articles I’ve written over the years. This allows the material to be clearer and ensures that core pieces of information are in place before more advanced concepts are discussed.
With over 5 hours of video you get myself talking at length about all the most important topics. Going into far more detail than what the original content had I also give more live examples and speak about the finer detailed points. With the help of direct face to face video and screen sharing it also allows you to see exactly what I see as I discuss each section. Creating a clearer connection and communicating the information at a much higher level than a simple blog post ever could.
Finally, due to me having written many key parts multiple years ago, this new course includes all the latest updates and revisions. Together with the video presentation format the effect is on a completely different level in terms of communication and depth.
I’m also thrilled to announce that until the end of September, How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early will be debuting at an amazing 76% off the normal rate! – This promo has finished now but keep an eye out for more specials in the future!
If you’d like even more details about the course including sample videos, more in depth course content descriptions, more reviews and many FAQ’s please click here. If you have any questions or concerns, email us. We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make no mistake, I’ll still be posting fantastic free content on MTM and now the new master site alexshoolman.com. However there’s some things you can only do in video. I’ll also be using the new format to produce free courses that anyone can enjoy too.
So check out the course, enroll and get 76% off until the end of September the best way to pay off your mortgage early!
The benefits include: 1) How to pay off your mortgage faster than 99% of people with one hour a month of work 2) How to get rid of your debt and have the freedom to spend money on the things you love, guilt free 3) Clear outline of how to setup your expenses, mortgage and general finance 4) How offset accounts work and how to get the same result without being gouged by the big banks 5) How to cut through the crap and focus on the things that truly matter when taking down a mortgage 6) How to adjust the strategy so it works for you, even if you have kids, even if you only have one income 7) How to do all of these things and maintain a normal social life (and never be cheap).