Why do some people get a promotion while others get made redundant?
When I was starting University many years ago I always knew I wanted to do something in Science or Engineering. While I ended up doing both, I still had to choose what field I would go into. I’d listen to all the advice from teachers and my parents but it didn’t help. There were too many choices, too many options and I didn’t have any real idea about what each field was really like.
The more I tried to investigate the harder and more complex it became.
It wasn’t just that decision either, later on in life after completing my degrees and even getting a job I still questioned what I wanted to do with my career and life. I’d read posts on how to “find your passion” or discover your true calling – whatever the hell that means.
But let’s be honest.
Even if you are one of the lucky few and honestly know what your dream job is, technology and automation is moving so quickly these days that it’s very difficult to maintain a stable career without being made redundant.
Even if you are super hard working, intelligent and dedicated it can all mean nothing if your business or entire industry is rocked by one of the many disruptions that have already taken place over the past few decades.
It didn’t matter how amazing you were at running a Blockbuster store… they’re gone now.
You could have been the best Project Manager at Nokia… but they’re now a sliver of what they once were.
Even entire industries like Hotel Accommodation or the mighty Taxi industry have felt the harsh realities of what a slick App like Airbnb or Uber can do and let’s not even get started on workers in the Coal Industry.
And while having your industry slowly decline or worse, being made redundant is a bad situation to be in at any time… it’s especially important to avoid while you have a mortgage or are supporting a family (or both).
After studying all the new technologies, how each of them works, the current stages they’re in as well as many other factors such as how much of an impact they’ll make or which jobs are most likely to be disrupted I went even further.
I created a map outlining when each of the technologies might reasonably come online and how they might interact with one another to produce other major disruptions.
Some of the biggest disruptions haven’t come from the new technology, but the combination of a new technology with already well established ones.
As an example of this, imagine a company like Uber trying to do what it has done if mobile phones with GPS in them wasn’t as common as it is today. It just wouldn’t have been possible and the whole idea wouldn’t have worked or disrupted the taxi industry.
After all this investigation I now want to share with you how top performers monitor the huge array of technology that’s out there and then break it down so they can see whether or not it will be an issue in the future.
Other people stick their heads in the sand, dismiss technologies progress and assume that it won’t affect them ever.
Top performers continuously know if there’s any technologies that might threaten their job and can even use this information to help their own business or impress the boss at work.
They know that if they just sit around and pretend like it’s not a huge issue that one day they’ll get a call from the boss asking them to “have a chat” in the office where they make everyone redundant.
They know how to use the disruptions to their own advantage and stay one step ahead of everybody else.
I want to teach that to you too, so you can stop being stressed and worried. So you can be the one that gets a better job instead of being made redundant and so you end up living a happier, healthier and richer life where paying off your mortgage is never interrupted.
A Simple Strategy To Always Staying Employed
I believe that using technology and putting effort into the right things can help change a person’s life forever, leading them to live a richer, healthier and happier life. For many though, the future has a lot of uncertainty in it with the unavoidable reality that many will lose their job to automation.
If this course helps you to avoid a lost job, it will have paid for itself 1,000 times over.
Using a simple four part strategy I teach how to discover these new technologies and figure out if your job is going to be disrupted very early on. I demonstrate in multiple different examples how to use this strategy to always have a fantastic and secure job for the future. No matter what career you’re in, no matter how much experience you have, no matter what job you’re looking for.
That way you can continue to stay employed as the world develops around you, growing richer and staying happier for longer.
- LESS WORRYING: Never be made redundant again!
- A RICHER LIFE: Recognise disruptive tech and use it to your advantage
- MORE CONFIDENCE: Learn to distinguish between disruptive and useless technologies
- A STEP AHEAD: Get critical insights into new tech early on to improve your work and life
- INSIGHT: Know years in advance of everyone else what issues your job might have
Being made redundant by your company can not only cost you tens of thousands of dollars, it can also be severely depressing and damaging emotionally.
This course can not only help to prevent this horrible scenario from ever happening, but will also enable you to find out about fantastic new technologies that can help you become more efficient or open up opportunities that you never even knew existed.
With simple steps and clear demonstrations you can learn how to discover emerging technologies, become an expert on them and assess whether or not they will be a threat to your job. With hours and hours of one on one videos you’ll learn exactly how to setup the right systems and the precise strategy behind ensuring you never get taken by surprise again.
This course can help you save TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars, a huge amount of long term stress and emotional trauma all by preventing you from being made redundant even just ONCE in your lifetime.
Best of all, this course will be with you right from the basics, all the way up to advanced strategy and will lead to a more relaxing, calmer life without you worrying about being given the boot day after day.
What You Will Get
- 5+ Hours of Full HD videos with the entire strategy – all fully downloadable for offline use
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Mobile and Web access for LIFE
- Confidence that you know your job is safe
- A new ability to monitor and stay up to date with all the new technologies
- Not just vague descriptions but specific, step-by-step instructions that cover everything
- A huge advantage that will keep you employed even when your industry is threatened
- Four sections on huge industries of the future and how you can get employed in them
What You Will Learn
- What types of AI, Robotics and Automation currently exist – and no, they’re not humanoid ones
- The effects AI, Robotics and Automation have on the workforce… and I’m not talking about in the future either!
- Why industries and especially laws are having huge issues too
- The astonishing fact about how fast tech is changing – most people are oblivious to this!
- The types of changes that are being seen in education and learning… and why they’re important even if you’ve finished Uni
- What continuous learning is and why top performers do it
- A step-by-step strategy for setting up and monitoring emerging technologies
- How to know if an emerging new technology is stupid or critical
- How to use new technology to get a promotion – even if you’re new to the workforce
- How to identify new opportunities quickly and efficiently
- A new way to structure your life so you’re never unemployed again
- How to recognise when your job will be made redundant (HINT: Top performers are experts at this and can see it coming a mile away!)